Security Officer (Mining)
Job Ref: SEC-15-5
Industrial Safe provides specialised security services to protect clients’ assets, staff, and customers. Our clients look to us for a solution built on customer service, training, technology, support and expertise.
We are currently taking applications from qualified, experienced and motivated Security Officers for both contract and permanent assignments in the mining industry.
- Specialised security role
- Supported by a multidisciplinary team
In the position of Security Officer (Mining) you will be responsible for protecting clients’ assets at their remote mining operation and providing support to the emergency response team.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations
- Security Officer License (Western Australia)
- Crowd Controller License (Western Australia)
- HLT21112 – Certificate II in Emergency Medical Service First Response
- Current Western Australian Drivers’ License
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Calm and mature approach
- Physically capable and a high level of fitness (may be required to pass a physical fitness examination)
- Professional attitude and presentable appearance
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated to contribute within a team
If you meet the above essential criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm 22nd May 2015.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.
To register your interest in this position please complete the form below and click send.