Security Officers – Expressions of Interest
Job Ref: SEC-15-5-EOI
Industrial Safe provides specialised security services to protect clients’ assets, staff, and customers. Our clients look to us for a solution built on customer service, training, technology, support and expertise.
We are currently taking applications from qualified, experienced and motivated Security Officers for both contract and permanent assignments.
In the position of Security Officer you will be responsible for protecting clients’ assets, staff and customers.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations
- Security Officer License (Western Australia)
- Crowd Controller License (Western Australia)
- Current First Aid qualification
- Current Western Australian Drivers’ License
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Calm and mature approach
- Physically capable and a high level of fitness (may be required to pass a physical fitness examination)
- Professional attitude and presentable appearance
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated to contribute within a team
If you meet the above essential criteria, please apply by either emailing your Resume to email@example.com quoting reference code SEC-15-5-EOI or complete the form below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.