Safety Advisors – Expression of Interest
Job Ref: SAF-15-5-EOI
We are currently taking applications from qualified, experienced and motivated Safety Advisors for both contract and permanent assignments.
In the position of Safety Advisor you will be responsible for providing heath and safety support services.
To be considered for these roles it is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- BSB41415 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety; OR
- BSB51315 – Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- TAE40110 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current Western Australian Drivers’ License
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Calm and mature approach
- Professional attitude and presentable appearance
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated to contribute within a team
If you meet the above essential criteria, please apply by either emailing your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference code SAF-15-5-EOI or complete the form below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.